HTC Vive VR System - Powered by SteamVR, including SteamVR Tracking 1.0 technology and Chaperone guidance system. Two wireless motion-tracked controllers, two wirelessly synced base stations, and a headset with front-facing camera, built-in mic, 3.5 mm headphone jack and USB 2.0 port - 32 sensors - 110° field of view - 2160 x 1200 resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate - 960mAh lithium-ion rechargeable dual stage trigger controllers with haptic feedback - 360 degree room scale base stations
Vive is the first-of-its kind virtual reality system developed in partnership by HTC and Valve. Designed from the ground up for room-scale VR, Vive combines state-of-the-art technologies into a complete system that includes video, audio and precise motion tracking.
Breathtaking visual experiences are provided by a headset that features a 110° field of view and 32 sensors for precise tracking for total immersion. The 2160 x 1200 resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate deliver detailed graphics and lifelike motion for smooth gameplay and realistic movement. Fluid interaction is provided by two wireless controllers, each with HD haptic feedback, dual-stage triggers, and multi-function trackpads. Each controller features 24 sensors for 360° one-to-one tracking that mirrors hand movements. Room-scale motion tracking is enabled by two base stations that sync wirelessly avoiding the need for additional cords.
Vive’s built-in convenience and safety features are seamlessly integrated for an uninterrupted experience. The Chaperone guidance system alerts you if you approach the boundaries of the play space, while a front-facing camera blends physical elements into the virtual world. These features, working in concert, allow Vive to transport users to worlds that are truly beyond the imagination. Discover Vive today, and see for yourself: THIS IS REAL.
- SteamVR Powered – Room-scale experiences, absolute tracking, chaperone guidance and everything you love about Steam, now in VR.
- Room-scale – Two base stations enable 360° room-scale motion tracking let you roam around freely and explore anything–you’re at the center of the experience.
- Headset – 32 sensors, 110° field of view, 2160 x 1200 resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate.
- Wireless controllers – two wireless, rechargeable controllers with dual stage triggers, trackpad and HD haptic feedback.
- Chaperone – Keeps information about the real world available when you need it with chaperone bounds and a front-facing camera.
- Phone Services – Answer incoming calls, check your text messages and view calendar event reminders as you play.
- Hardware Specifications
Powered by SteamVR, including SteamVR Tracking 1.0 technology and Chaperone guidance system. Two wireless motion-tracked controllers, two wirelessly synced base stations, and a headset with front-facing camera, built-in mic, 3.5 mm headphone jack and USB 2.0 port.
Room-scale, standing or seated, supporting movement within a diagonal area up to 5 m (for example 3.5 m x 3.5 m.)
Built-in, rechargeable 960mAh lithium-ion battery.
Vive headset, two wireless controllers, two base stations, link box, earbuds, Vive accessories, safety guide and warranty card.
2160 x 1200 resolution (1080 x 1200 per eye), low persistence, global illumination, AMOLED, 90 Hz displays.
Compatible with most standard glasses. Comes with two face cushion options and adjustable strap. Adjustable IPD and eye relief distances.
Recommended PC Specs
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better
- CPU: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB Port: 1x USB 2.0 or better port
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
A computer running the Steam Client and a free Steam user account, subject to the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement
HTC Vive Virtual Reality Headset Kit
- Product Code: VIVECE
- Availability: In Warehouse
- Ex Tax: $1,180.91